Create a List
A List is a collection of items of a single data type (Accession, Seedlot, Trial, etc). They can be used in the Search Wizard and other various tools on the website. By default, a new List is private (only you can use it), but can optionally made public (other users of the database can use it). Lists can be managed (renamed, deleted, add/remove items) using the List Manager (the light blue Lists button in the toolbar).
The easiest way to create a new List is to use the Search Wizard:
- Go to the Search > Wizard
- Select the Select Column Type dropdown menu in the first column to select the data type of the List
- Click the green + button of the items you want in your List
- At the bottom of the column, enter a name for your List
- Click the Create button to save your List